Dr Pradeep Saxena, MS Surgery, FMAS, FHPBS, FACRSI
Consultant General, Laparoscopic & Gastrointestinal Surgeon,
Professor of Surgery. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
- Saxena P, A prospective study of a modified minimal open preperitoneal (MOPP) mesh hernioplasty for bilateral, complex & recurrent groin hernia, International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research, Volume 3, Issue 6, December 2018, 01 - 08
- Saxena P, Bhakuni YS. A prospective study on suture ligation of internal hemorrhoids without Doppler guidance for the treatment of symptomatic hemorrhoid disease. Int Surg J 2017;4:671-6.
- Saxena P. The role of laparoscopy in diagnosis of patients with chronic abdominal pain. Int Surg J 2017;4:326-33.
- Saxena P, Saxena S. The role of laparoscopy in diagnosis of abdominal tuberculosis. Int Surg J 2016;3:1557-63.
- Saxena P, Saxena S. A prospective comparative study of Lichtenstein’s mesh hernioplasty performed under local and spinal anesthesia. Int Surg J 2016;3:1477-85.
- Ahmad Z, Sharma A, Saxena P, Choudhary A, Ahmed M. A clinical study of intestinal stomas: its indications and complications. Int J Res Med Sci 2013;1:536-40.
- Transhiatal Esophagectomy- Operative procedure; Author: Pradeep Saxena, MBBS, MS; Chief Editor: Dale K Mueller, MD Medscape reference article. (emedicine)
- Open Inguinal Hernia Repair- Operative procedure; Medscape reference article.
- Hemorrhoid Ligation - Procedure; Author: Pradeep Saxena, MBBS, MS; Chief Editor: Kurt E Roberts, MD, Medscape reference article
- P Saxena, D Chandra. Cystic Hygroma of neck in an adult female: Case report and literature review. The Internet Journal of Surgery. 2009 Volume 22 Number 2.
- P Saxena. Nonrotation Of Midgut Loop - A Rare Cause Of Recurrent Intestinal Obstruction In Adults: Case Report And Review Of Literature.. The Internet Journal of Surgery. 2009 Volume 26 Number 1.
- P Saxena, M Nanda. A rare presentation of a Leiomyosarcoma of the Stomach. The Internet Journal of Surgery. 2006 Volume 9 Number 2.
- Yadav MS, Ahmad Z, Sharma A,Wankhede S, Saxena P. Intra peritoneal ascending colon in parastomal hernial sac. Int J Res Med Sci 2014;2:786-8.