Dr Pradeep Saxena, MS, FMAS, FHPBS, FACRSI
Professor of Surgery, AIIMS Bhopal.
Gastrointestinal, Laparoscopic & General Surgeon
 Gyan Burman fellowship in Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
( Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi)
 Fellowship in Colo-rectal Surgery
( Association of Colo-rectal Surgeons of India)
 Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery [ Laparoscopic Surgery]
( World Association of Laparoscopic Surgery)
Life member, Association of Surgeon's of India
Life member, Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeon's of India
- Training in APEX Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery Course at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai
- Training in Basic & Advanced course in Laparoscopic Surgery at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai
- Workshop with hands on training on Laparoscopic upper GI, Bariatric and Gastric cancer surgery. Asia Endosurgery Task Force, Mumbai
- Basic & advanced instructional courses.- Association of Colorectal Surgeon’s of India.
- Laparoscopic Upper GI Surgery - Bariatric and Gastric Cancer Surgery - AETF Workshop, Asia Endosurgery Task Force.
- Training programme on proximate staplers, Ethicon endosurgery, Ethicon Institute of Surgical education, New Delhi.
- Promote India Oncology Training & Education in India for gaining proficiency in shared Cancer care.
- CME on Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopies, Indian Medical Association, Greater Bhopal Branch.
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery, workshop, Surgeon's Alumni, Bhopal.
I have more than twenty years of experience as Consultant Surgeon and am presently working as Professor of Surgery. I am an author for Medscape Reference, the most authoritative and accessible point of care medical reference available to physicians and other health care professionals on the Internet. I have many publications in International Surgical journals & have been a regular participant of surgery conferences, workshops, CME and surgical updates.