Secare eConsultation: An electronic consultation platform for healthcare.
70% of visits to the doctors are merely informational & can be avoided by e-consultations.
90% patients in our community require simple treatments.
eConsultation can avoid and decrease visits to the doctors.
eConsultation is an electronic consultation on computer or mobile based platform for discussions between patient and doctor. It is an easy alternative for patients who are not able to visit a doctor due to unavoidable circumstances, lack of transportation, time or resources. Patients can get advice for their health problem from the comforts of their home. It helps in decision making and eases the state of indecision and uncertainty and may help to decide if a visit to the doctor is necessary.
- Patients residing in remote locations may initiate appropriate self-care through eConsultations.
- Patient suffering with chronic diseases requiring frequent follow up, find it easy to go for an eConsultation.
- Elderly & bedridden patients who are difficult to move.
- Travellers at distant places facing healthcare & language problems.
- Busy professionals not having time may use econsultation.
eConsultation to fill the gap in healthcare.
Consult us for:
- General Surgical Problems
- Pile, fissure. fistula
- Gallbladder stones
- Appendicitis, Pain abdomen
- Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Breast problems & Surgery
- Thyroid problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Colon & rectal Surgery
- Liver & Pancreatic Surgery
- General Medical problems
By requesting an eConsultation you acknowledge and agree that:
- The eConsultation is not intended to replace a face to face clinical visit to the doctor. The eConsultation is different from the clinical consultation typically provided by a physician. The physicians providing eConsultation do not have the benefit of a direct clinical conversation and physical examination of the patient. Therefore, the physician may not be aware of many other facts or information about the patient. The opinion and/or recommendation are thus limited and provisional. By deciding to engage in eConsultation you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of this limitation and agree to assume the risk of this limitation.
- eConsultation is not indicated for emergency care or urgent & desperate clinical situations. Patients who need immediate attention should contact their local hospitals.
- You further understand that no warranty or guarantee has been made concerning any particular advisory opinion, result or cure of the patient's condition.