eConsultation: Making healthcare simple, accessible & affordable.
eConsultation is an e-mail based exchange of discussions between patient and clinician. It thus helps in decision making for management of patients who are not able to visit a doctor due to lack of transportation, time or resources.
By requesting an eConsultation through this website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The eConsultation service provided is different from the consultation services typically provided by a physician. The physicians providing eConsultation service do not have the benefit of a direct clinical conversation and physical examination of the patient. Therefore, the physician may not be aware of many other facts or information about the patient. The opinion and/or recommendation are thus limited and provisional. By deciding to engage this service, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of this limitation and agree to assume the risk of this limitation.
- The eConsultation is not intended to replace a face to face clinical visit to the doctor.
- eConsultation is not indicated for emergency care or urgent & desperate clinical situations. Patients who need immediate attention should contact their local hospitals.
- You further understand that no warranty or guarantee has been made concerning any particular advisory opinion, result or cure of the patient's condition.
By requesting for an eConsultation, you agree to the above mentioned terms & conditions.
eConsultation to fill the gap in healthcare.
Patients seek Medical eConsultation to:
- To get self-care advice on how to handle a health problem
- To ease from a state of indecision and uncertainty.
- To decide if a visit to the doctor is necessary.
- Busy professionals not having time.
- Travellers at distant places facing healthcare & language problems.
- Elderly patients who are bedridden, reluctant to move and those residing in remote locations may initiate appropriate self care through eConsultations.
- Patient suffering with chronic diseases find it easy to go for an eConsultation .